Better Health's mission is to improve patient health outcomes by increasing access for routine specialty health issues and facilitating adherence to treatment through the power of AI.
Better access is achieved through our AI-supported online specialty health care practice which enables patients to get assessed, diagnosed, and treated for a broad range of low-acuity specialty health indications like migraines, acne, overactive bladder, and more. Studies have shown that almost 1/3 of Americans avoid medical care, mostly because of real and perceived lack of access.
Better treatment adherence and monitoring is achieved through ongoing AI-supported text conversations with the patient. 10% of hospitalizations come from non-adherence and readmittances. By using Better Health to maintain a proactive clinical connection with patients, providers and health plans can drastically improve health outcomes.
Better Health HQ was founded by AI, enterprise software, and medical veterans, Craig Davis, Erika Feldhus, and Dr. Greg Horner. Our medical advisory team consists of noted clinical and academic specialists from Johns Hopkins, UCLA, Harvard, Yale, and Stanford. Our team of clinicians is licensed to practice in all 50 states.
Chief Executive Officer
Craig has an extensive background in building and scaling data-focused technology software companies. Most recently, he was the Founder and CEO of Agent IQ, an AI-driven customer engagement enterprise SaaS platform used by Fortune 2000 companies.
Prior to that, he founded two enterprise data-focused marketing technology companies, working with CMOs and CIOs on digital strategy and transformation many of the largest, most innovative companies in the world.
He has degrees in Economics and Computer Science from UC Berkeley.
Erika is a top executive with experience leading high-performance global sales and business development teams. Working with Fortune 500 companies, Erika has served as CRO and EVP of Global Sales for enterprise software, AI, and augmented reality companies.
Through her highly consultative approach to addressing key client issues and deep industry knowledge, she has generated more than $100 million in revenue.
Erika holds a BS from Fordham University Gabelli School of Business.
Greg Horner, M.D.
Chief Medical Officer
Greg is a well-respected physician, surgeon, and entrepreneur. He is the Founder and Managing Partner, HealthPoint Surgery Center Management. He is also a practicing orthopedic surgeon in the San Francisco Bay Area.
He was trained at the Johns Hopkins University Medical School and UCLA for residency where he was Chief Resident and Team Doctor.
Dr. Horner is a regular speaker on topics relating to efficiency and efficacy of healthcare and, in particular, migration of care from the hospital and closer to the patient.
Medical Advisory Board
Craig V. Comiter, M.D.
Urology & Gynecology
- Professor, Department of Urology, Professor, Department of Obstetrics, and Gynecology at Stanford University School of Medicine
- Clinic Chief for Urologic Specialties at Stanford University School of Medicine
- Director of the Stanford Program in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- M.D., Harvard Medical School, Medicine
- Residency in General Surgery: Brigham and Women's Hospital Harvard Medical School
- Residency in Urology: Harvard Program in Urology
Tamara Lazic, M.D.
- Associate Clinical Professor of Dermatology, Icahn School of Medicine, Mount Sinai Hospital
- Attending Dermatologist, Icahn School of Medicine, Mount Sinai Hospital
- M.D., Yale School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine Intern: Yale Primary Care Program
- Residency in Dermatology: Boston University School of Medicine
- Allergy and Immunology
- Internal Medicine
AI & Data
- VP Data, Ripple
- Chief Data Scientist, Neustar
- Chief Scientist, Aggregate Knowledge
- MS Physics, Brandeis University BS Physics, Reed College
- Partner and President, Y Combinator
- CEO, Socialcam
- CEO, Justin.tv
- BA Political Science, Yale University
Dr. Susan Windham-Bannister
- President & CEO, Biomedical Innovation Advisors
- President & CEO, Massachusetts Life Sciences Center
- Post-Doctorate Fellow, Harvard University JFK School of Government
- Ph.D, Reimbursement Policy, Brandeis University
- BS Sociology, Brandeis University